SAMBULANCE in the News
02-04-15 Press Release: New Partnership Brings Free Programming to Individuals with Special Needs
03-05-15 Press Release: Diggerland debuts Special Needs Event
05-04-16 Press Release: SAMBULANCE partners with local water park to host nautical fundraiser
02-20-18 Press Release: 3rd Annual Dig, Dine, Drive Fundraiser
05-18-18 Press Release: Three New Jersey amusement facilities debut exclusive sensory friendly events
- Mommy University: Special Abilities Night at Diggerland USA
- Courier Post: 8 Places for families to enjoy low-sensory fun
- Autism Mommy Avenger: Our Day Full of Smiles and Laughter at Diggerland USA
- Mommy2Phoenix: Sahara Sam’s SEAS Night
- A Day in Our Shoes: The Best Philadelphia area attractions for families with Special Needs
- Mamanista!: Sahara Sam’s to Host 23rd Special Evening at Sam’s on Nov. 14th
- NJ Autism Housewife: Sahara Sam’s Recap SEAS
Over 100,000 Individuals Reached Since 2011!
The SAMBULANCE Safety Squad travels throughout the state of New Jersey and Philadelphia bringing Safety Education directly to your school or organization! We have traveled to the regions of Camden, Burlington, Atlantic, Gloucester, Southeast Pennsylvania, Somerset, Middlesex, Monmouth, Bergen, Mercer, Hudson Ocean, and Morris.
- Schools: 69%
- Community: 29%
- Events: 13%
- Scouts: 6%
What are Others Saying?
Multimedia for Press and Public Use
For high-resolution images, click a thumbnail below. Images can be saved by right clicking and saving locally to you computer. Photo credit: The SAMBULANCE Safety Program
Special Needs Events: Sahara Sam's
Special Evenings at Sam’s, also known as S.E.A.S., provide judgement free fun for special needs individuals and their families at Sahara Sam’s Oasis.
Special Needs Events: Diggerland USA
Special Abilities Night at Diggerland, also known as S.A.N.D., provide judgement free fun for special needs individuals and their families at Diggerland USA.
Annie Peters and the SAMBULANCE
The SAMBULANCE Safety Squad educates individuals with special needs on emergency management. Using actual first response vehicles and the help of emergency personnel, the SAMBULANCE brings complimentary programming directly to your special needs school or organization.